Orgain Protein Powder Review
In this Orgain protein powder review, you’ll quickly learn about how essential it is to your daily meal plan. With the ability to help your body bulk up faster or as a meal replacement, this non-dairy soy-free formula fits into any dietary regimen. This formula is said to be organic, which means you won’t have to worry about artificial fillers in your healthy post-workout shakes.
Orgain Protein Powder Review
As with any protein powder, there are numerous things this formula is meant to do. First, it helps to provide your body with the nutrients it needs to repair your muscles. It can also be used as a delicious meal replacement throughout the day.
During your workout, microscopic tears appear on your muscles, which are then rebuilt with the help of protein. Without this essential component, you will just become weaker over time. By consuming a post-workout shake, you will ingest up to seven grams of organic fiber and 21 grams of protein.
You’ll also love how versatile the powder is since it’s not only designed to be put into post-workout shakes but treats as well. You can even use the powder to make protein pancakes to start your day off on the right foot. Instead of relying on artificial sources of energy, the 21 grams of protein per serving will help you to power through the day.
Who Is This Protein Powder Meant For?
What we love the most about the Orgain Protein Powder is that it’s meant for absolutely anyone. Since it doesn’t’ contain any artificial ingredients, it’s likely safe for people who suffer from a lot of allergies. You’ll also find it’s highly adaptable to a wide variety of dietary restrictions.
This formula does not contain lactose, gluten, dairy, added sugar, soy, GMOs, carrageenan, and artificial ingredients. Meaning, whether you enjoy eating meat, are gluten-free, or are vegan, you can put this powder to good use. All of these features also help to make sure the powder is as pure as possible, especially when compared to other brands on the market.
Even if you’ve never tried a protein powder before, this is one of the best formulas to consider if it's your first time to take one. It’s not necessary to blend it into a full shake filled with fruits since all you have to do is add water or milk. There are also measurements on the back of the container to help you create cookies, muffins, cakes, and brownies.
Fortunately, the things required to get the most out of this protein powder comes with every order. You’ll receive a two-pound container of the product as well as a scooper inside of the container. Be sure to use the scooper to ensure you’re getting the right amount of product for your particular recipe.
There aren’t any other necessities you’ll want to be included; however, you may want to consider buying a shaker bottle. With a shaker, you can easily make your own protein shakes while on the go.
Overview of Features
This supplement has a lot to offer, including:
- Plant-Based Protein: Instead of relying on animal byproducts, the protein in this supplement is 100% plant-based. It’s derived from chia seeds, brown rice, and peas, which makes it the perfect option for vegan families. Parents may also be more comfortable giving this protein powder to their kids since the protein is directly from plants.
- Dietary Elements: Aside from the 21 grams of plant-based protein, each serving gives you three grams of net carbs, seven grams of organic dietary fiber, 150 calories, and zero grams of sugar. It’s by far one of the healthier protein powders on the market.
- Easy to Use: As mentioned, there are numerous ways you can use this protein powder to your advantage. The easiest way is to combine it with either water or milk, as the finely milled powder will blend with any liquid quickly. We also love the idea of using chocolate-flavored powder as a staple in healthy brownies or peanut butter smoothies.
- Pre or Post Workout Supplement: Instead of being designed for one or the other, you have complete control over when you would prefer to enjoy your protein shake. This formula is ideal for both pre and post workouts, as it will give you the energy to power through your regimen or help your muscles recover.
- Meal Replacement: If you’re not quite interested in heading to the gym, you can also use Orgain as a way to enjoy more meals during the day or to replace your breakfast. With the right added ingredients, you can feel fuller than if you were to skip a meal altogether. Also, the shakes are easy to prepare, so you can guarantee you won’t miss a meal.
How to Get the Most Out of It
When it comes to getting the most out of Orgain Protein Powder, you’ll want to find a recipe that best suits your needs. For example, if you don’t like protein shakes, you can make pancakes and vice versa. To experience the most benefits, we highly recommend consuming the shake during breakfast and reaping its benefits all day.
In terms of working out instead of as a meal replacement, drinking the shake after you’re finished is the best idea. As a post-workout treat, you’ll have far fewer cravings for the rest of the evening, and your muscles will have the proper nutrients needed for restoration.
One of our favorite alternatives to Orgain is Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Plant-Based Powder. A few of the best features of this alternative powder include:
- Amino Acid Profile: Within the formula, you’ll find it features a full amino acid profile. This feature is specifically designed to help support healthier muscle recovery.
- Plant-Based: Just like Orgain, this protein powder is also plant-based with protein sourced from organic rice, organic peas, and organic Sacha inchi.
- All-Grain Complex: To maintain its gluten-free appeal, this protein powder is made from an all-grain complex. Some of the grains include quinoa, amaranth, buckwheat, millet, and chia.
One more alternative we should mention is the organic plant-based protein powder from KOS. You can read our full review of the KOS Organic Plant Based Protein powder here.
When searching for a vegan and organic protein powder, Orgain is a great option. Based on this Orgain Protein Powder review, you’ll realize it has healthier ingredients than other formulas on the market. It is also specially designed to fit into anyone’s diet, even if you’re vegan or gluten-free.
With less stomach upset, appeasing flavors, and a versatile way to use it, Orgain could be the most desired protein powder in your workout regime.