Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer Protein Powder Review
Protein powder is an invaluable resource for someone who is looking to bulk up and achieve their ideal physique. Even as a meal replacement to boost your energy, the Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer Protein Powder is incredibly useful. Available in four flavors that you’re sure to appreciate, this powder packs a powerful punch.
Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer Protein Powder
There are plenty of areas where this protein powder will prove to be useful but its main objective is to help you transform your fat into muscle. When combined with a heavy workout regimen, you’ll finally have the support you need to start carving out your muscle. Compared to other protein powders, this formula is very high in protein, which is ideal for gaining weight.
You’ll also notice that the Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer Protein Powder is developed to give your body additional support in terms of your overall health. The formula contains plenty of micronutrients which help to nourish your muscles while supporting the production of lean weight gain. It also assists your body with better-digesting carbohydrates, lipids, and fats.
Who Is This Protein Powder Meant For?
Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer Protein Powder is formulated to be beneficial for anyone who is interested in weight gain. You might need to gain weight for health reasons or to help build muscle mass, either way, the formula is designed to help. Each serving contains up to 600 additional calories that you can add to your meal plan.
You’ll also appreciate using the protein powder to spend more time at the gym and help you power through your workouts. Every serving contains up to 85 grams of carbs and up to five grams of fiber, providing your body with the essential nutrients required for improved energy levels. You may find that it’s simpler to achieve your body goals when you have the right amount of strength and power.
As with most other protein powders, there aren’t any additional accessories you’ll receive with your order. Everything that you need is built into the formula, though we highly recommend you consider investing in a shaker. Shakers make it simpler to drink the protein powder alongside milk or water, depending on your preferences.
Overview of Features
Here are what the supplement has to offer:
- High-Calorie Formula: Since Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer Protein Powder is designed to help you gain healthy weight, you can guarantee the formula will add plenty of calories daily. A single serving has over 600 calories, which will help you bulk in less time.
- High-Protein Formula: In addition to the copious amount of calories in every beverage, you can consume up to 60 grams of protein in every serving. 85 grams of carbohydrates and eight grams of fat are also present.
- Protein Blend: Instead of relying on protein powder which is comprised solely of whey protein isolate, this formula has a combination of ingredients designed to support your health. The most prevalent ingredients are whey protein concentrate, calcium caseinate, egg albumin, hydrolyzed whey peptides, and glutamine peptides
- Micronutrient Blend: Plenty of micronutrients which help support your overall health is incorporated in the formula. Each serving contains up to 26 essential minerals and vitamins that help your body to digest carbohydrates, proteins, and healthy fats.
- Easy to Mix: If you’re not someone who enjoys spending a lot of time trying to mix your protein powder with milk or water, you’ll appreciate how finely milled this formula is. It effortlessly combines with all types of liquids and can even be used as an additive to your morning smoothies.
- Improved Muscle Recovery: One of the most important things your muscles need to recover after a big workout is protein. With over 60 grams of protein per serving, your muscles are likely to feel less sore so that you can continue working out daily with fewer rest days.
- Poor Packaging: Unfortunately, getting to the protein powder can be difficult regardless if you receive the tub or the zippered package. The zippered package easily rips and the container’s edges are sharp.
- Tastes better than most powders
- Contains expensive ingredients
- Assists with weight gain
- Less sugar than other powders
- Poorly designed scooper
- Does not contain BCAAs
- Poorly designed container
How to Get the Most Out of It
As with any protein powder, the best way to get the most of the formula is to combine it with a healthy eating and workout regimen. You’re likely to see the most effects when using the shake as an add-on to a high-calorie diet. It’s also recommended you drink the protein shake after working out, as it helps to restore your energy levels and promotes muscle repair.
Since Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer Protein Powder tastes far better than most other protein powders, it’s easier to consume with water or plain milk. You likely won’t have to combine it with fruits or other ingredients to help cut away from bitter flavors.
One of the best alternatives to Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer Protein Powder is the Real Gains Weight Gainer. Some of the most noticeable differences between the two formulas include:
- 600+ Calories: While the Optimum Nutrition Pro powder tops off at around 600 calories per serving, it’s likely you’ll be able to consume even more calories with the Real Gains formula.
- Easily Digestible: If you’re concerned about an excessive amount of gas from your protein shakes, you’ll appreciate how easily your body can digest the Real Gains formula. Combined with slow and fast digesting proteins and carbs as well as fiber, it’s far gentler on your digestive system.
- Convenient Packaging: The poor packaging on the Optimum Nutrition Pro powder can be inconvenient and you’ll likely appreciate the zippered packaging of this product.
If you have a goal of gaining a lot of weight in addition to a high-calorie meal plan, the Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer Protein Powder is a great addition. Packed with 26 additional micronutrients as well as fiber, protein, carbohydrates, and healthy fats, it’s sure to help you meet your gain goals. As always, it’s important to use this product along with a regular workout regime in order to see the most benefits.