Muscle Feast Creapure Creatine Monohydrate Powder Review
Compared to other protein powders, Muscle Feast Creapure Creatine Monohydrate Powder works both as a pre- and post-workout formula. With plenty of ingredients designed to power your body in the gym and to aid in recovery after a workout, it’s a viable solution for all gym-goers. In this guide, we’ll explore the features of this creatine powder.
Muscle Feast Creapure Creatine Monohydrate Powder
There are two main purposes to this formula, to give your body the energy needed to build muscle and to aid in muscle recovery. This is what makes it a viable solution to take either before you head to the gym or after you’ve finished working out for the day.
As a pre-workout supplement, you could experience heightened energy levels and more motivation. For post-workouts, you may notice less muscle stiffness and soreness.
The Muscle Feast Creapure Creatine Monohydrate Powder is also formulated to become a supplement to give your body higher creatine levels. This essential component maximizes your overall strength so that you can work harder when you’re at the gym. As most people are deficient in creatine, this formula acts as a reliable supplement.
Who Is This Creatine Powder Meant For?
At first glance, you might assume that Muscle Feast Creapure Creatine Monohydrate Powder is designed specifically for professional bodybuilders and athletes, when in fact, everyone can use it to their advantage. The supplement is ideal for different types of sports where you need maximum bursts of power. You’ll also find that it will become your most-used item once you start going to the gym.
People who are suffering from poor brain function and sleep quality might also benefit from the formula, as it helps to improve your focus throughout the day. Also, by promoting healthier levels of energy, you’ll find that falling asleep at night could be easier. With the combination of improved focus and better sleep, you’ll feel happier with more mental clarity daily.
Similar to any other type of protein powder you can buy, there aren’t any additional accessories included with the Muscle Feast Creapure Creatine Monohydrate Powder. You’ll receive the tub of powder as well as a scoop to help you measure the correct amount of powder per beverage.
The only other accessory that would make it more convenient is a shaker. With a shaker, you wouldn’t have to worry about buying any extra items in order to make the most out of the powder.
Overview of Features
Here are what the product has to offer:
- Pure Creatine Monohydrate: There are far too many supplements on the market which are filled with fillers and artificial ingredients. This formula, on the other hand, is filled with the purest possible creatine monohydrate. You’ll be able to know that with every beverage, you’re getting essential components instead of too many artificial ingredients.
- Antioxidants: In the formula, there are antioxidants, which are essential for assisting your body in fighting off illness-causing free radicals. In addition, antioxidants help to slow down signs of premature aging and help your muscles to recover faster after a workout.
- Increased Energy: After your first few doses, you’ll immediately realize an improvement in your workouts. Due to the hefty nutritional components, your body will have far more energy to help you power through high-intensity training. Every movement is likely to be more explosive, working more muscles than before.
- Labdoor Tested: According to the manufacturer, this creatine powder has been thoroughly analyzed by Labdoor and found to be 99.9% pure. Its purity is said to be one of the industry’s most comprehensive formulas without the need for artificial fillers and ingredients.
- Four Flavors: There are four different flavors to choose from, depending on how you want to enjoy your creatine post- or pre-workout drinks. The unflavored version is highly recommended for someone who wants to combine the powder with a juice or smoothie. However, you can also choose from Blue Bomb, Fruit Punch, and Grape.
- Improved Sleep Quality: As mentioned, Muscle Feast Creapure Creatine Monohydrate Powder can also assist with improving your quality of sleep which contributes to your energy reserves during the day. One of the most detrimental issues that affect muscle mass is a lack of sleep and by expelling all your healthy energy daily, you’ll sleep far better at night.
- Doesn’t cause intestinal discomfort
- Assists with recovery
- Doesn’t cause bloating
- Tastes fantastic
- May cause stomach pain
- Difficult to dissolve
How to Get the Most Out of It
Learning how to get the most out of the Muscle Feast Creapure Creatine Monohydrate Powder depends on what effects you are trying to acquire. For example, if you want improved stamina and energy, it’s recommended you use it before your workout. Whereas if you want impressive muscle recovery, energy, and stamina, it could be better used as a post-workout beverage.
In terms of using the powder and preparing beverages, it’s relatively simple. All you have to do is take a single scoop of the powder and dissolve it in lukewarm or warm water, as this helps the powder crystals dissolve easily. You can then enjoy your beverage throughout the day.
You can guarantee there are several different types of creatine powders on the market and there is one specific alternative you may prefer over this formula. The MuscleTech Platinum Creatine Monohydrate Powder is a strong competitor with plenty of benefits, including:
- No Added Sugars: If you don’t like the striking taste of an overly sugary beverage, you’ll appreciate that there aren’t any sugars added to the MuscleTech formula.
- 18.6% Strength Increase: MuscleTech states that their formula can help you to achieve up to 18.6% more strength after taking it regularly. Unlike other creatine formulas which don’t have the science to back up the effectiveness of their solutions.
- Micronized Powder: Unlike other creatine powders, this one is micronized so that it easily dissolves in anything with minimal effort.
The Muscle Feast Creapure Creatine Monohydrate Powder is a great option for someone who is looking for a formula to help provide them with energy and strength. Designed for professional and amateur athletes alike, it is easy to take either before or after your workouts. Relatively easily mixed in water or with smoothies, it tastes delicious and has a very fruity flavor you’ll enjoy.