Legion Recharge Post Workout Supplement Review
When you’ve decided to get off the couch and start working towards your dream body, you’ll need the right supplements. Designed to assist your system with tasks beyond what it’s normally capable of, post workout supplements are highly recommended. The Legion Recharge Post Workout Supplement is no different, as it is a muscle builder but also aids with speeding up your recovery process.
Legion Recharge Post Workout Supplement
If you’re in the market for a healthier recovery formula, this is one of the few to choose from. With powerful ingredients to help you with recovering from your workout, you could be able to see better gains in less time. Designed with pure creatine monohydrate, it’s a natural supplement formulated to aid your body with bulking.
For people who enjoy spending a lot of time in the gym, you’ll need a post-workout solution which can help you to get the most out of your training. When exercising, your muscles are broken down and require a sufficient amount of nourishment to build healthily. After your workout, you’ll have to deliver a balance of natural muscle-building properties, such as protein and creatine monohydrate, available through creatine powders.
Who Is This Creatine Powder Meant For?
There are many people who believe creatine powders are only recommended for professional athletes and bodybuilders when in reality, everyone can benefit from certain supplements. With that said, it’s important to talk to your doctor prior to taking any muscle building supplements.
If you’re someone who spends a lot of time in the gym or strength training, you’ll want to consider this formula to help you power through your workouts.
The Legion Recharge Post Workout Supplement is also highly recommended for people who need an energy boost throughout the day. It can help you to maintain your focus and mental acuity when dealing with strenuous tasks, such as work projects.
The vast majority of creatine powder and protein powder brands don’t offer any additional accessories along with their containers of product. That is, besides the scoop you use to measure the dosages of powder you need. This also applies to the Legion Recharge Post Workout Supplement.
If there was one accessory we wish was included with every order, it would be a shaker bottle. Even though the powder should easily combine with most beverages, a shaker helps to make the process even faster.
Overview of Features
Here are some of the things you would expect from this product:
- USA Manufactured: When choosing muscle supplements, you need to make sure all the ingredients have been tested and proven to work. The Legion Recharge Post Workout Supplement formula is developed entirely in the United States in NSF and CGMP-certified facilities.
- 100% Natural Results: As all the ingredients in these supplements simply assist your body with becoming healthier, there aren’t any artificial components such as fillers or dyes. All the results you’ll see will be from your hard work and dedication.
- Assists with Recovery: There are four main ingredients in this formula designed to help your body recover faster and they are creatine monohydrate, L-carnitine, L-tartrate, and corosolic acid. When combined, your muscles will have the nourishment and support they need to be stronger.
- Four Unique Flavors: Compared to other creatine supplements, this brand has more unique flavors which you might be interested in. The four flavors include watermelon, fruit punch, strawberry lemonade, and unflavored. The unflavored option is ideal for mixing with water or other flavored beverages.
- Naturally Sweetened and Flavored: As mentioned, there aren’t any synthetic ingredients in this formula, especially in terms of sweeteners. It’s far too often that creatine powders feature artificial sugars which leave a bad aftertaste. The Legion Recharge Post Workout Supplement is naturally sweetened and flavored.
- Single Dosage: Some creatine powders require you to take the formula at least two times daily for maximum results; however, this brand only recommends you take it once. This is very convenient for someone who wants powerful results without committing to drinking creatine two or three times daily.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: In the event you don’t like the creatine powder after using it, you have 90 days to return the container for a full refund.
- Vegan and vegetarian-friendly
- Significant decrease in soreness
- Assists with high-intensity training
- No synthetic colors
- Unflavored version is sour
- Has a chalky texture
- Powder poorly dissolves
How to Use It
Since the Legion Recharge Post Workout Supplement is a post-workout recovery beverage, it’s best if you consume it after working out. It contains essential components necessary for rebuilding your muscles and rejuvenating your energy.
When making your beverages, you may need to take a few extra steps to help the powder dissolve as quickly as possible. Ideally, you’ll want to combine it with warm water and continually stir it. Additionally, if the drink is sitting down for a few minutes, shake it again before consuming.
With all the creatine supplements on the market, there are many different alternatives to consider, including the Vintage Build Post Workout Powder. Although it is more expensive than the latter product, it has a few additional benefits to note.
- Essential Nutrients: In the Vintage Build formula, you’ll notice there is creatine but also BCAA and L-glutamine. This helps to deliver even more nutrients to your muscles, so they recover quickly.
- Zero Sugar: On the ingredients label for the Legion formula, it doesn’t indicate its sugar content. With the Vintage Build formula, there are zero grams of sugar and is 100% sweetened using Stevia.
- No Muscle Bulking: One of the largest selling points of this powder is that it focuses on building healthy muscle rather than inflating existing muscles to make them appear larger. If you want to carve your physique rather than bulk, this is the formula to choose.
For people searching for supplements designed to assist with building more muscle mass, the Legion Recharge Post Workout Supplement is a fantastic product.
Designed to provide your body with most of the elements needed to experience faster recovery after strenuous exercises, it’s easy to use and convenient. By using a little bit of extra effort, you can dissolve the powder into your favorite beverage or water after you’ve finished working out.