Best Vitamins for Muscle Gain: Three Great Options
When searching for the best vitamins for muscle gain, there are plenty of features to take into consideration. You’ll want a formula that is designed to assist your body with building muscle as well as a formula that nourishes your system. The right vitamins will make it substantially easier to bulk up and achieve the ideal physique you have always wanted.
Best Vitamins for Muscle Gain Comparison Chart
Best Vitamins for Muscle Gain: A Closer Look
1. Legion Recharge Post Workout Supplement
This supplement is designed to be similar to a pre- or post-workout beverage. By mixing the powder with water, you’ll have a delicious tasting treat after your workout to help your body build more muscle. In addition, the Legion Recharge Post Workout Supplement is designed to assist with recovery, allowing you to get back into the gym in less time.
Here are the things this product can offer:
- Recovery Benefits: As mentioned, consuming these supplements after your workout assists with your recovery so that your muscles receive the nourishment they need to get stronger. Over time, this can assist with building healthy muscle mass.
- Pure Creatine Monohydrate: According to the manufacturer, pure creatine is one of the best ingredients to consume in an effort to build mass. This formula contains pure creatine monohydrate, which makes it easier for your body to absorb in order to achieve your ideal body shape.
- Soreness Reducing: With the combination of creatine, L-carnitine, L-tartrate, and corosolic acid, you’ll also notice your recovery time will be far less uncomfortable. There’s nothing worse than having sore muscles after a hefty workout but these ingredients are designed to help combat soreness.
- Multiple Flavors: There are four different flavors for you to choose from, which makes the formula more enjoyable to consume daily. You can choose between fruit punch, watermelon, strawberry lemonade, and unflavored. With the unflavored mixture, you can easily add it to a shake or any other beverage.
- Assists with post-workout recovery
- Doesn’t have synthetic colors
- Assists with motivation
- Makes muscles look fuller
- Flavors may be too sweet
- Stevia has a strange aftertaste
- Gets foamy when mixed
2. Top Legal Steroids Anabolic Pro Stack
If you’re interested in a more natural approach to bulking, you’ll want to consider Top Legal Steroids Anabolic Pro Stack. These spray bottles contain formulas designed to naturally boost your testosterone as well as help you to build more muscle mass. You may also experience benefits in terms of recovery after a workout.
Here are the things you’d expect from this product:
- Natural Ingredients: Each bottle has a list of natural proprietary ingredients that assist your body with a wide variety of things when it comes to acquiring more gains. It is advertised as a homeopathic solution to apply after your workout and some of the ingredients include Arnica Montana, Calcarea Carbonic, Garcinia Cambogia, Sabal, Panax Ginseng, and Urtica Urens.
- Multiple Formulas: When you place your order, you’ll receive a three-month supply of all the formulas, which equates to a total of nine bottles. The formulas include Test Flex (strength and performance), G7 Flex (recovery and fat loss), and Shred Flex (anabolic cutting agent).
- Pro-Legal: If you’re someone who frequently participates in professional or competitive tournaments, you’ll love how the list of ingredients for these vitamins is approved by regulating agencies. This means you won’t have to worry about using banned substances.
- Notable Advantages: According to the manufacturer, there are plenty of potential benefits with this formula. This includes increasing muscle mass, strength, and performance as well as enhancing your metabolism and muscle recuperation. You should also note that these formulas may assist with charging your libido and reducing fluid retention.
- Easy Dosing: Instead of having to worry about topically applying the solution, the Top Legal Steroids Anabolic Pro Stack is taken sublingually. This allows the formula to be absorbed directly into the bloodstream by spraying it under your tongue three times daily.
- Used by Professionals: If you’re looking for a formula that has been publicly endorsed by professionals, this is one to consider. Chris Faildo, Will Harris, Johnny Stewart, Eryk Bui, and Lenda Murray have all used and endorsed this formula over the years for bodybuilding.
- Doesn’t seem to have side effects
- No aftertaste
- Assists with increased energy
- Promotes increased stamina
- Requires a lot of doses
- Doesn’t cause explosive gains
- Lackluster results over time
3. Zeal Naturals Pure Collagen Capsules
The final type of vitamins to consider when it comes to building muscle is the Zeal Naturals Pure Collagen Capsules. The ingredients in this formula surpass most other workout vitamins and may assist your body with building a substantial amount of muscle. The manufacturer states the formula is easily absorbed into your system for maximum absorption.
This product has a lot to offer, including:
- High-Quality Ingredients: The ingredients in this formula are gathered from 100% grass-fed, non-GMO, and pasture-raised bovine. The animal products are derived from USDA-approved facilities.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides: Another interesting ingredient of this formula is the premium collagen packed inside of the capsules. Using a specialized collagen hydrolysate process, the pure collagen transforms into powder which is easier for your body to absorb. It is then distributed to your nails, skin, hair, ligaments, muscles, joints, and tendons.
- Amino Acids: Amino acids are essential to the overall health of your body, but also when it comes to building muscle mass. In the Zeal Naturals Pure Collagen Capsules, integral proteins will be restored in your system, which is responsible for rejuvenating and building lean muscle.
- Multi-Diet Friendly: Although the Zeal Naturals Pure Collagen Capsules isn’t vegan, they work well with a multitude of eating restrictions, including keto diets, paleo diets, and gluten-free diets.
- Improves skin hydration
- Stronger and healthier nails
- Easy to take
- Requires six doses daily
- Not as potent as collagen powder
Overall, our recommendation for the best vitamins for muscle gain is the Legion Recharge Post Workout Supplement. Although they aren’t designed to be in capsule form like traditional vitamins, the formula is far more advantageous than others. You’ll be able to experience improved recovery as well as boosted endurance with regular dosages.
The only downfall to the powder is that it may be slightly too sweet, as it is sweetened with natural Stevia, though this can be managed by using less of the powder per beverage. Its overall performance seems to be beneficial compared to other muscle building vitamins on the market.