Best Muscle Building Books for Bulking
At times, choosing the best muscle building books for bulking can give you the vital information you need to make the most out of your training. If you’re someone who is interested in building more muscle, you’ll want to know the ins and outs of what to do to achieve your goals faster. With the help of these three informative guides, you’ll learn more about your body and how to maximize your potential.
Best Muscle Building Books Comparison Chart
Best Muscle Building Books: A Closer Look
1. Bigger Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Male Body
Bigger Leaner Stronger is an interesting guide, as it simplifies the science behind building muscle. Instead of being bogged down by scientific terms, you’ll be able to fully understand how your body synthesizes vitamins, minerals, proteins, and fats so that you can make the most out of your workouts. The best part is that Michael Matthews provides professional advice without the need for good genes, steroids, or extreme diets.
Here’s what you should expect from the book:
- Multi-Purpose Strategy: More often than not, when you are reading guides to help you build muscle, they are targeted to a specific demographic. Bigger Leaner Stronger, on the other hand, is designed for everyone to put to good use regardless of gender, age, or physical limitations.
- The Truth Behind Workouts: As you read through the chapters, you’ll be able to garner a stronger understanding of how your body works. Once finished, you may determine that there’s no need to spend hours on cardio or strength training every day in order to achieve your ideal physique. There’s a lot of pertinent information that can prevent you from obsessing over your workout and eating regimes.
- Specialized Training System: Aside from the information in the book, you’ll also appreciate that it comes with a thoroughly designed training system that is incredibly easy to follow and doesn’t require you spending a lot of time in the gym. In fact, it should have you working out no more than six hours every week by doing fun and exciting workouts you’re sure to enjoy.
- Creating Diet Plans: You’ll appreciate the insight into how to develop a diet plan that is easy for you to transition to and is easy to stick to over the years. Readers can also change the entire composition of your body without ever feeling you’re on a diet, according to the author.
- Supplement Guide: In addition, Bigger Leaner Stronger features information about supplements, such as which ones to avoid and which ones don’t truly help with building lean muscle mass.
- Diet plan compliments all diets
- Convenient workouts
- Filled with valuable information
- Ideal for people with no free time
- Reads like a sales piece
- Too much marketing filler
- Poorly constructed chapters
CHECK LATEST PRICE ON AMAZON.COM
2. Beyond Bigger Leaner Stronger: The Advanced Guide to Building Muscle, Staying Lean, and Getting Strong
As another installment of Michael Matthews’ series of informative guides to help you become healthier and bulk up, Beyond Bigger Leaner Stronger is the fourth book in the series.
This book is mostly designed for people who are interested in achieving the most muscle mass possible but who have more experience in terms of transforming fat into body mass. If you’re in the market for an all-in-one guide that teaches you how you can use strength training to its highest potential, this is one to consider.
Here are the things the book can offer:
- Dietary Lessons: For readers looking for the most convenient way to achieve a ripped physique, you’ll appreciate the thorough dietary lessons included in the book. You’ll find information about important foods to eat, foods to avoid, as well as ways to get rid of body fat without feeling like you are starving. The dietary chapters focus on carb cycling, intermittent fasting, and a Paleo lifestyle.
- In-Depth Training Lessons: If you’ve found that eating healthily isn’t a concern but the explosivity of your workouts is, you’ll like the in-depth training lessons in Beyond Bigger Leaner Stronger. In these chapters, you’ll learn about whole-body routines designed to help with your overall mobility and aesthetics. Readers will also know more about training periodization and receive a training guideline built for intermediate to advanced weightlifters.
- Avoiding Weightlifting Plateaus: One of the largest issues you might experience when working out is a plateau when your body stops building muscle mass. In this guide, there is pertinent information about how you can avoid your weightlifting plateaus easier without professional advice.
- Lots of Recommendations: In addition to the professional advice in the book, you’ll also have an array of product recommendations as well as a year-long workout plan as well as recipes from cookbooks for you to use.
- Contains scientific research
- Well-thought-out ideas
- More in-depth and complex approach
- Requires you to read Bigger Leaner Stronger
- Some workouts may lead to injury
- Requires more time and effort
CHECK LATEST PRICE ON AMAZON.COM
3. The Men’s Health Big Book of Exercises: Four Weeks to a Leaner, Stronger, More Muscular You!
Men’s Health has always been a beacon for guys who are looking to achieve a stronger and more aesthetic physique meanwhile becoming healthier. With that said, you’ll find “The Men’s Health Big Book of Exercises” a great read if you want professional advice on the best workouts for shredding your physique. It has plenty of great information to offer in a convenient layout.
This book boasts the following:
- Essential Workout Guide: The main premise behind this book is to be an all-inclusive workout guide with as much information as possible. You’ll be able to create your own workout plan using the step-by-step instructions so that you can find something that fits into your comfort zone. With a combination of advanced and beginner techniques, there are exercises for everyone.
- Contains Tips and Tricks: Particularly beneficial for beginners, the tips and tricks in the book are highly recommended for getting started. You’ll be able to learn more behind the premise of exercise, which exercises are best for certain areas of the body, and more. Readers will learn how to keep their body safe and stable while performing new movements as well.
- Scientific Evidence: Nearly everything in this book is backed by scientific evidence, which is very comforting for people who know little about working out. With advice and guidance from some of the world’s top fitness trainers, there’s a lot to put to good use.
- Assists with muscle recovery
- Contains a ton of exercises and stretches
- Makes working out simpler
- Includes workout plans
- Essentially a list of exercises
- Recommended for serious readers
- May contain outdated information
CHECK LATEST PRICE ON AMAZON.COM
Our recommendation for the best muscle building books is The Men’s Health Big Book of Exercises because it contains all the information you need to make the most out of your workouts. Compared to the other two books that have more opinions than scientific facts, this is ideal for people who are seriously trying to achieve their ideal physique.